Participants: Nick, Sandro
- Library is trying to take control of project.
- Provide less auto-modification and more importabilty for output.
- More important: Include things where dev wants them to be
- Create example project (tests).
- Important: Quick way to define and trigger roles.
- "Last seen" not as role?
- Don't provide expiring roles if it makes things more comlicated. Also not really useful?
- Logging example: https://github.com/yunity/karrot-backend/blob/0c4a3b5373db35c021610fe2362b96c949dd84c9/karrot/groups/tasks.py#L91-L99
- What if role is not related to group? e.G. website administration?
- Roles related to events instead of groups
- "Group" could be arbitrary thing
- User could be arbitrary as well
Code Level Stuff
- Be more specific: no
- use pylint, flake8, black, yapf
- vim: syntasticpylint ?
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information